Thursday, November 4, 2010
The location has not been reporting the situation
detachments answer is undoubtedly Corporal Bryan with a radio, a moundmeter guard at the postwar Jimmy Choo Pumps position on the second line.Dude who played five rounds of breath smoke bombs, completely cover the buck back to the person is position fog state."Austin, second lieutenant, reporting the situation.""Sight lines were completely blocked, the bridge, the bridge seems to movement."Jack, raising his hand looked at the time, six fiftyfour estimated grenade reinforcements on the way business is still not yet to start position.It might take seven minutes to get to their positions from the start and provide support to take some time."Jim, the command vehicle going south, going south along the river."Jack going out of one hundred meters south to go outside, where he estimates that the shelter is not in the context of smoke bombs."I hope there can be observed in the other side and the deck on the situation."Sergeant Robert is voice from the radio in the pass out."Jack Major, Abraham to die, he was not breathing, no heartbeat, I can not be saved him."Jack thought of Robert is position, he still is still one hundred meters after the foot of the mountain looked after Abraham, Corporal."Robert, you bring up the radio to the top to observe the pig is movement.""Yes, Major. But I did not telescope.""Robert, you go first, carrying a radio. Brian, send someone up send the telescope.""Yes."Sergeant and Corporal Brian Robert are answered."Watson Corporal, call Grand rabbit, ask their position.""Yes.""Grand Rabbit, Wonderland rabbit, I was charging station, hear the answer."Corporal Watson began fielding Group C with the northern outskirts of the camp radio call."Toll booth, I was Grand rabbit.""Grand rabbit, please report your location, how far away from the toll booths?""Toll booth, the Department also thirty kilometers away from the toll station, but also more than ten minutes, but I did not tank the Department.""Watson, asked the howitzer position.""Grand rabbit, howitzer position? They go out?""Howitzer position? They have not arrived to start position, the location has not been reporting the situation.""Watson, told him that I want to take over the command of the howitzer."Jack Diamond back to the car, turned the chair, facing the station."Grand rabbit, toll command of the request to take over howitzer.""Roger, Jimmy Choo Sandals please wait."Radio silent."Humming ... ..."Cars rumored the explosion, which is highexplosive charge howitzers explosion.Jack under the explosion, the other side of the pig who estimated there are about six howitzers in the firing.This is probably strengthened with the establishment of a howitzer."John, commanding scouts, and a mole to avoid shells, the other, the history of slave culture and Moore made the blind shot on the bridge, to suppress the enemy is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment