Tuesday, November 23, 2010
"Yang Xiao Xue looking at nearby of youth
quickly ran in the past, the youth lowered the head to took a look a young girl of have already had some red and swollen jade foot.The eyebrows is tiny tiny a wrinkly, slowly say:"It is swollen to become this appearance..You are since dressed in high-heeled shoes, don,t should strut about so.."Yang Xiao Xue looking at nearby of youth, tiny smile way:"It doesn,t matter, I once said to all want to accompany yours no matter how it is!"The genuine feeling that again hears a young girl, Lin tory burch discount Shuang doesn,t move is impossible, but the youth makes every effort of overcome own feelings, then lightly kneaded to knead the feet of Yang Xiao Xue the part of swollen, the young girl ate a pain to lightly hum 1.See so, Lin Shuang knows to is just swollen, but returns Wei to arrive now and estimated that the young girl was to can not walk anymore.Lin Shuang wanted to think, dark way, let it be, in fact young girl so hard oneself also has one part of reason today, Tory Burch Slippers if oneself is early some to turn head to realize a young girl, probably Yang Xiao Xue can,t walk to the feet Be getting more swollen.Thought of here, Lin Shuang slowly walks to Yang Xiao Xue of before the body, slowly squatted down body, the young girl saw youth is meaning not understand what mean, Lin Shuang looked awry under after death of woman, say chillily:"Still don,t come up?I carry you on my back return to..."City chapter 23 that the second blood influences gradually plays by ear!The words that hear Lin Shuang looking at the empress of Lin Shuang is expanse to carry on the back, Yang Xiao Xue happily climb go up, Lin Shuang feels back of enrichment after, trail a girlish empress hip, carry on the back, slowly of facing the northern star walks.Lie prone on Lin Shuang is back, Yang Xiao Xue has 1 kind if if this continues always like of felling, but Lin Shuang asks a way chillily:"Why is going to that kind of does the place work?"Heard Lin Shuang is problem, the young girl was originally sweet lost all interest bottom go to half, Yang Xiao Xue is for a while, speak slowly a way:"I once said with you, I am an orphan, there is no living expenses that parents provide for me..So I time that can ask for help of lesson remaining do a part-time job...""I remember I once said with you, have what matter call me."Youth the interrupting of iciness Yang Xiao Xue is words, listen to the voice of Lin Shuang is iciness, Yang Xiao Xue feels that Lin Shuang is a bit angry at the moment."But..I don,t want to bother you..And we aren,t very familiar either.."As Yang Xiao Xue is saying this sentence, the voice depresses intentionally and imitates a Buddha to fear that the youth hears
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment